Statement of Values
The Faulkner Organization’s company culture is defined and guided by the following values:
- ETHICAL BEHAVIOR - adhering to the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- THE PEOPLE- providing a satisfying and rewarding place of employment by recruiting, selecting, retaining and promoting individuals that add to the team chemistry and excel in performance.
- THE PURSUIT OF CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- OUTSTANDING RELATIONSHIPS - fostering long term relationships with employees, customers and vendors by treating all people with whom we interact in a straightforward and honest manner.
- INDUSTRY LEADERSHIP - striving to be the leader in any market in which we compete, which will provide a superior return on investments.
- MULTI-GENERATIONAL FAMILY OWNERSHIP
- HERITAGE - our 80+ year history