The Faulkner Organization
26 dealerships and 10 body shops
Over 80 years of excellence in Pennsylvania!
The Faulkner Organization was founded as a single dealership in 1932 by Henry Faulkner Sr. and takes a family business approach to the automotive industry. Passed down through the next two generations, the Faulkner Organization takes pride in customer and employee satisfaction, as well as maintaining high standards of ethical behavior. We remain committed to growing the business and continuing our reputation as an industry leader, and we are looking to recruit and retain employees who exemplify our company culture.
The Faulkner Organization is looking for inexperienced Finance & Insurance Managers to join our team in the Philadelphia Suburbs! If you have a Business or Finance degree and/or banking experience, we will train you to succeed in an F&I role. We are interested in training recent graduates!
• Offer vehicle financing and insurance to customers and provide them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies. Ensure and maintain complete customer satisfaction to improve profitability of the F&I department.
• Seek new lending institutions and maintain good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs. Process financing and leasing deals accurately and secure approval through financial sources to secure approval and through the proper federal, state and corporate channels. Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance departments.
• Create and maintain a program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department. Train and provide the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership’s financing and extended service programs.
• High School Diploma required. Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related field highly preferred.
• Ability to manage detail-oriented processes
• Excellent computer skills and very detail oriented, excellent communication skills
• Ability to achieve sales goals with high customer satisfaction ratings
• Ability to work well with customers, co-workers, and lending institutions
• Highest ethical standards
• Valid, clean driver’s license
Your rewards will be:
• Training to enable you to succeed
• Satisfying and enjoyable place to work
• Opportunity for advancement
• Good earning potential
• Excellent benefit package, including: Medical, Dental, 401K, Paid Vacation, and discounts
Faulkner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.