Search JobsLuxury Sales Consultant
Job DetailsJob Attributes
Apply Now Luxury Sales Consultant
Job DetailsJob Details
Faulkner Porsche of Mechanicsburg
“TO BE SURE"
27 Dealerships in Southeastern PA
with over 87 years of excellence
The Faulkner Organization was founded as a single dealership in 1932 by Henry Faulkner Sr. and takes a family business approach to the automotive industry. Passed down through the next two generations, the Faulkner Organization takes pride in customer and employee satisfaction, as well as maintaining high standards of ethical behavior. We remain committed to growing the business and continuing our reputation as an industry leader, and we are looking to recruit and retain employees who exemplify our company culture.
Faulkner Porsche in Mechanicsburg is looking to recruit a Sales Consultant with exceptional customer service skills, who manages time effectively, and who has the ability to become a product expert. Sales Consultants will work with customers to make product recommendations based upon customer needs. Sales Consultants will take customers on test drives, serve as product expert, and handle initial price negotiations. This is a salaried position.
- Identify and analyze customer needs, provide superior customer service
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly vehicle sales quotas
- Build and maintain customer loyalty through effective communication
- Attend sales meetings and continuous training
- Ensure Faulkner processes are being followed consistently
- Follow up with incoming leads, build strong customer base
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old and have a clean, valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree is highly preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales/retail sales, with a proven record of selling a minimum quota established by management (education can be substituted for experience)
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to pass manufacturer tests
- Selected candidate must be able to perform all job functions, including: bending, standing, lifting, and reaching
We offer continued growth opportunities for employees that have excellent talent, energy and ambition to succeed. We offer a competitive salary and top-tier benefits package to all full-time employees, including:
Medical, Dental, 401K, Employee Referral Bonuses, and Paid Vacation.
For immediate consideration, apply online today!
Faulkner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.