Faulkner Nissan in Jenkintown
"TO BE SURE"
26 Dealerships and 11 Body Shops in Central and Southeastern PA with over 85 Years of Excellence
We are seeking an exceptional and self-motivated Full-Time Service Appointment Setter to join Faulkner Nissan in Jenkintown.
The Service Appointment Setter will handle all incoming phone traffic for the service department during our busiest morning hours and help customers to set appointments. This person would also be responsible for making outbound calls to schedule appointments for service and for customer satisfaction follow-up calls. We are looking for high energy candidates with strong phone skills. Experience in a Call Center or Internet/BDC would be a plus but is not a requirement. Candidates with automotive knowledge will receive preference. We will provide training to all candidates. As with all positions within our Faulkner dealerships, this candidate will be expected to uphold the highest ethical standards, and we offer continued growth opportunities for employees who have talent, energy and ambition to succeed.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license, along with:
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelors Degree preferred.
• Commitment to Exceptional Customer Service
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Detail oriented ability
• Ability to understand manufacturer’s specifications
Other job considerations:
Selected candidate must be available to work extended hours and weekends as necessary. Other job functions may include sitting, standing, reaching, lifting and pulling.
Your rewards will be:
• Training to enable you to succeed
• Satisfying and enjoyable place to work
• Opportunity for advancement
• Uncapped earning potential
Faulkner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.