Faulkner Toyota in Harrisburg is looking for a Part-Time Shuttle Driver. Shuttle Drivers are the first point of contact for many customers.
As such, they must represent the dealership well by providing a professional
appearance in the dealership uniform. They shuttle customers to different destinations,
shuttle vehicles between different Faulkner facilities, drive
customer and company vehicles to ensure a well-ordered parking lot to receive
new customers, greet customers upon their arrival
and direct them to the appropriate sales or service location. As with all positions
within dealerships, shuttle drivers are expected to uphold the highest
• Maintain a safe environment by complying with all regulations
• Organize work and be able to prioritize daily duties
• Maintain high ethical standards
• High School Diploma or equivalent, automotive training highly preferred
• Commitment to excellent customer service
• High productivity while maintaining high quality work
• Ability to work well with co-workers
• Strong detail orientation
• Selected candidate must be able to perform all job functions that require bending, standing, lifting, and reaching. Selected candidate must be available to work extended hours and weekends as necessary
We offer continued growth opportunities for employees that have talent, energy and ambition to succeed.
For immediate consideration, apply online today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.